At Leo AOI Clinic, we have physicians who can speak English and Chinese.
The clinic is conveniently located in the heart of Nagoya, near Shinsakae-machi Station on Higashiyama Line, and is only a minute’s walk from the station.
We specialize in internal medicine and neurology. If you aren’t sure about your symptoms or just looking for an English speaking doctor, please feel free to visit us.
Don’t worry. We got you covered!
Dr. Yi Ou (Leo) Huang MD
Neurologist/ Family Physician/ Medical Director
Japanese Society of Internal Medicine
Japanese Society of Neurology
AOI FA BLDG, Aoi 1-chome 25-7, Higashi-ward, Nagoya City
Mon-Sat: 10:00~13:00, 15:00~19:00
Closed Tue, Sun, and Saturday PM
Please note operating hours may vary depending on patient volume and physician availability.
- Prescription renewals and medical tests
- Comprehensive family medicine
- Urgent walk-in care
- Lifestyle-related illnesses
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Travel medicine, vaccinations, and routine immunizations
- Insurance forms and doctor’s notes
- Referrals to specialists and allied health services
- Nausea, dizziness, and lightheadedness
- Numbness, dysesthesia
- Memory loss
- Gait disturbance, walking disorder
- Seizure, convulsion, trembling
- Hyperbolic Oxygen Chamber
- Vitamin shots
Make Your Reservation Online